Thursday, April 1, 2010

Awakening from dreams.....

I often wonder .....how does one first think of buying a home.....


Is it a genetic disposition, peer pressure, financial imperative or just a casual dream of a warm kitchen, luxurious bedspread or a photograph of the view outside a window ...and you start imagining ....what if ....maybe I can....should I....will I be happier????


The bug has bitten...no respite ....it surfaces unexpectedly ...you realise that the thought of .... the possibility of ..... having a place of your own, keeps flitting - in and out of your mind. Your eyes get the cue to watch out, conversations on real estate suddenly become interesting...gosh how many people know something about RE that I don't !! Keep discovering ......


Congratulations...you have joined the generations of home seekers - from caves to condos..... your ancestors were the carriers of this instinct ... and now, you carry the bug ...


Welcome to the world of real estate ... as I know it......










1 comment:

  1. Hi Anjan,

    Congratulations on your new blog!! It’s a good start!

    I love the idea and I`m looking forward to follow you :)

    Cheers,
    Janardhan

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader, Your feed-back to make this blog useful is really welcome. Brick-bats and bouquets alike. Best wishes.

Can we afford these houses?

Last week two buyers - a couple and their friend, came to discuss their choices in a new housing project? All the three of them were senio...